The Next Level Course
You've got a 6-figure business to run, a team to manage...and a spouse that understands your love affair with your laptop (it's complicated).
But you've also got an online course to create.
Cue the late nights with a cup full of tea(rs) and a mind map. *sigh*
There's a better way to create your online course.
It's time to hire an experienced Instructional Designer to manage your course development so you can take your business to the next level without sacrificing sales or sleep.
Next Level Course will give you a course blueprint that maps out your entire curriculum and frees up your time.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A complimentary 30 minute initial Scoping Call
- Three (3) 60 minute Discovery Meetings to explore your business objectives, course materials, and learner engagement strategy.
- A Marketing Analysis of your current strategy, with insights, suggestions, and missed business opportunities.
- A Course Blueprint with recommendations for course structure, content and learning outcomes.
- A 60 minute presentation to discuss findings, learning gaps and recommendations for your course
- A checklist of next steps to take
- A $500 credit towards full course development
HOW IT WORKS:
- Click the button below to complete the Project Starter application.
- You'll get a few follow-up questions from me and a link to pay a $500 deposit to save your spot.
- I'll get back to you within 2 business days to let you know if I can accommodate your project and provide you with a link to schedule our initial Scoping Call.
- On our Scoping Call, we’ll cover your course needs and high-level business goals. This is also when we decide if we're a good fit.
- After the Scoping Call, if everything sounds good, I'll send you a contract and an invoice for the project deposit (minus your deposit).
- Don't worry, if we're not a good fit, you'll get your full deposit back.
- After you sign the contract, I'll begin working on everything covered in the "What You Get" section.
TIMELINE: 4 WEEKS
Starting at $2500
only 4 spots left!
Who this is for:
- Small & mid-size businesses with a minimum annual revenue of $250k.
- Businesses with an engaged, email list of at least 1000 email subscribers.
- Businesses that want to create online learning programs that change lives--not just make a quick profit.
- Businesses that value Instructional Design and are comfortable working with external partners.
Who this is NOT for:
- DIY entrepreneurs who don't want to invest in their business
- Businesses with an email list of less than 1000 (or a list they haven't emailed in over three months)
- Teams that don't value an external perspective or work well with others
only 4 spots left!
Hi, I'm Janelle Allen. My mission is to help small businesses create online courses that improve learning results, increase revenue, and boost authority.
I have a Masters of Science degree in Instructional Design with over 8 years of curriculum design experience for colleges, corporations & small businesses.
I also love deejaying and eating tacos. But not at the same time. That's messy.