Are you on the fence about joining my new group program, Finish Your Damn Course?
I feel you. After all, there are 52 quintillion online course programs out there that promise to help you get your course done. (Yes, I counted.)
So you’re probably asking yourself, “Will this program actually help me?”
I know I would be.
Seriously, who wants to spend money on another course or program that doesn’t work?
Ultimately, finishing your course is up to you. But the truth is, many people need help along the way.
- Maybe you need someone to help you apply Instructional Design principles?
- Maybe you need accountability?
- Maybe you need a community of focused, like-minded entrepreneurs to share ideas with?
Whichever scenario applies to you, FYDC is designed to give you the structure and support you need.
So what does it look like when you join the program?
When you join FYDC, you get self-paced curriculum, mentorship from me, and a group of like-minded course creators to help you take your course to the next level.
Here’s how it works:
- 1 - 2 weeks before the program kicks off (Sept. 17), you’ll get an orientation email with the schedule, plus exercises to help you prepare for the first week.
- If you signed up for Premium, we’ll also schedule your 1:1 strategy call during this time, where we’ll discuss your goals and create a personalized game plan to achieve them.
- When the program kicks off, you’ll get access to your workbook, the first 3 modules in Thinkific (the rest will be dripped out) and everything you need for the forum, group sessions, etc.
- Group sessions will run bi-weekly. Each one will be structured as either a mastermind-style discussion or a work session. The goal for group sessions is to give you space to work AND get clarity on issues.
- There will be Q&A time in each group session, plus office hours in the forum (Slack) where you can get answers to your questions.
- Finally, if you signed up for Premium, I’ll personally check-in with you regularly via email to make sure you're on track. (And we’ll schedule your second strategy call around the mid-way point.)
Guidance. Community. Accountability.
If that sounds like what you need, click the button below to learn more.
Registration closes soon and won't open up again until 2019.