So What's Zen Courses All About?
Hi, I’m Janelle. I’m an entrepreneur, blogger and online course designer who lives in the great city of Chicago (yes, even during winter). For the past ten years, I’ve been building successful online courses for corporations and colleges, using principles of adult learning and design.
But what I really wanted to do was help entrepreneurs like you make actionable, learner-focused online courses that change lives. Eventually, I got so many questions from entrepreneurs about courses that I started Zen Courses to do just that.
I don't pretend to know all the answers. But I promise to research and test online course strategies and share the best ones with you.
I won’t try to sell you on how you can make a gazillion dollars by creating an online course. But I’ll definitely share ways to create courses that get results for you and your learners.
Because the truth is online courses are hard work. Can you say overwhelm?
And there are a lot of people telling you how much money you can make. But there aren’t a lot of resources to help you with planning, organizing, and launching your online course.
Ultimately, I just want to help you create next-level courses that change lives.
Janelle Has Been Featured In
Is Zen Courses for You?
When it comes down to it, Zen Courses is for you if:
- You take action and hate excuses.
- You already have a course idea.
- You have an existing course. You've made a little money from it, but you want to improve the quality, impact your learners and be more successful. OR,
- You don't have a course, but you have expertise in an area. You're making money elsewhere, so you're not struggling but you want to do something new.
- You want to help others and build a new life at the same time.
- You're tired of hearing how to sell and you'd love someone to guide you through all the aspects of creating a course, from planning to launch.
How is Zen Courses Different?
- You'll learn from experts - Learn how to organize, create and build your course from entrepreneurs like you who've made successful, profitable courses. Every week I host a podcast, The Zen Courses Show, and delve into the courses of successful entrepreneurs like Corbett Barr, Sarah Selecky and Brennan Dunn.
- You'll learn how to make a course that matters - Learn how to create action-based content that will impact your learners, create raving fans and increase your bottom-line.
- You'll learn how to be a successful instructor - Learn the psychology and strategies to increase engagement and motivation in your courses.
So what are you waiting for? Join us!
WANT TO BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT TO MAKE BETTER ONLINE COURSES?
SIGN UP BELOW TO JOIN THE ZEN COURSES NEWSLETTER.
(You'll get access to free updates and weekly articles about online courses.)
Are You Down with the Course Crew?
Join the Zen Courses newsletter to join the Coolest Course Crew in town.
Plus (that's not enough?) get access to FREE updates and weekly course tips.