Welcome to episode 059 of The Zen Courses Show! My guest today is Lisa Congdon, fine artist, author, illustrator, and online instructor.
In this interview, Lisa shares her journey as a teacher turned artist turned artist who teaches. Enjoy!
In this episode You'll Learn:
- What motivated Lisa to switch careers later in life
- Why you're never too old to begin something new (and how it works in your favor)
- How she overcame her resistance to teaching online
- The pros and cons of partnering with platforms like Skillshare and CreativeBug
- Self-paced courses versus blended-learning: from an instructor's perspective
- Why you should delegate and outsource
Sites & Tools Mentioned
- Lisa's website - http://lisacongdon.com/
- Lisa is @lisacongdon on Instagram
New: The Zen Courses Show is on Patreon!
Love the show? Become a patron today to help keep it ad-free. You'll also get free + exclusive bonuses!
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Lisa for sharing her story with us!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.
Photo source: http://blog.atairbnb.com/maker-monday-lisa-congdon-travel-inspired-illustrations/