Welcome to episode 058 of The Zen Courses Show! I'm back with Jane Hamill, former fashion designer, business consultant, and online course creator.
This is part 2 of my interview with Jane. In this part, she shares how she structures her courses and motivates her students. Enjoy!
In this episode You'll Learn:
- How to get your content done
- Why your students need more structure than you think
- How to support your students when life happens
- The secret for staying in your zone and not comparing yourself to others
- How to balance between imagining and doing the work
Sites & Tools Mentioned
- Jane's website - http://fashionbrainacademy.com/
New: The Zen Courses Show is on Patreon!
Love the show? Become a patron today to help keep it ad-free. You'll also get free + exclusive bonuses!
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Jane for sharing her story with us!