Welcome to episode 057 of The Zen Courses Show! My guest for this episode is Jane Hamill, former fashion designer, business consultant, and online course creator.
In this interview, Jane shares how she transitioned from running her clothing line to teaching online. 😉 Enjoy!
In this episode You'll Learn:
- Why you shouldn’t ask your students what they want
- Why you should start with one course, even if your vision is bigger
- How to start your course with a limited budget
- How she tackles talking about money
- The framework Jane uses to design her courses
- Ways to build structure into your course so students do the work
Sites & Tools Mentioned
- Jane's website - http://fashionbrainacademy.com/
New: The Zen Courses Show is on Patreon!
Love the show? Become a patron today to help keep it ad-free. You'll also get free + exclusive bonuses!
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Jane for sharing her story with us!