Welcome to episode 056 of The Zen Courses Show! My guest for this episode is Jarrod Drysdale, visual designer and new course creator.
In this interview, Jarrod shares how he launched his first course and what he's learned from ten years of designing and entrepreneur-ing. 😉 Enjoy!
In this episode You'll Learn:
- What he learned from his first failed business
- Why he launched his course on a weekend—when everyone says not to!
- The incentives that motivated Jarrod’s audience to buy his course
- How he balances consulting with creating products
- How consulting and design have made him a better course creator
- The three teaching components he uses in his course
- Why you don’t need to focus on web design when you’re starting out
Sites & Tools Mentioned
New: The Zen Courses Show is on Patreon!
Love the show? Become a patron today to help keep it ad-free. You'll also get free + exclusive bonuses!
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Jarrod for sharing his story with us!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.