Welcome to episode 055 of The Zen Courses Show! My guest for this episode is Meighan O'Toole, digital strategist and online course creator.
In our interview, Meighan shares how she left Corporate America to grow her own business and the story behind her course, Anatomy of a Newsletter. Enjoy!
In this episode You'll Learn:
- Why social media is not the place to make sales
- How to overcome your resistance to starting a newsletter
- Why you should validate your course before you create it
- Why you should offer services if you’re a course creator
- Strategies for planning and publishing your newsletter
- Why unsubscribes are a good thing
- Why she chose Coach for her course platform
Sites & Tools Mentioned
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Meighan for sharing her story with us!