Welcome to episode 054 of The Zen Courses Show! My guest for this episode is Rachel Shillcock, an award-winning designer, author, tech geek, and online course creator.
In this interview Rachel shares her story and why she decided to create an online course when she already had a couple products. Enjoy!
In this episode You'll Learn:
- Why Rachel decided to create digital products when she already had a successful design career
- Why YOU are your brand
- How to use your values to help you build your brand and products
- Why it’s okay to evolve your products and processes
- How she decides what course content to keep and what to leave out
- Why you should always overdeliver
Sites & Tools Mentioned
- Coach (partner link) - Rachel's course platform of choice!
- Rachel's website - rachilli.com
- Rachel's products
- Rachel on Twitter - twitter.com/missrachilli
- Rachel on Instagram - instagram.com/rachilli
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Rachel for sharing her story with us!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.