Welcome to episode 053 of The Zen Courses Show! My guest for this episode is Tiffany Mikell, CEO of Aerial Spaces, an immersive learning platform.
In this episode Tiffany shares how she transitioned from being a corporate software developer to dropping everything and creating an education platform. Enjoy!
In this episode You'll Learn:
- How growing up in on two different Chicago neighborhoods opened Tiffany’s eyes to disparities in education
- Why creating inclusive and accessible spaces of learning is important to Tiffany
- How Aerial Spaces is working to close the digital divide in education
- Why it’s important to think about obstacles your learners may have
- How immersive learning increases engagement in your online course or workshop
- Why you should to think about results before you begin teaching
- How Aerial Spaces provides global access in countries where other tools don’t
Sites & Tools Mentioned
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Tiffany for sharing her story with us!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.