Hey, it's episode 052 of The Zen Courses Show! My guest today is Halley Gray, Founder of Evolve + Succeed. She’s also the creator of Be Booked Out, a live online program for coaches, VAs and designers.
In this interview Halley shares how she transitioned from consulting to creating her flagship course. Ready?
In this episode You'll Learn:
- Why you shouldn’t start with courses if you’re a new business owner
- How to use momentum and deal with emotions to structure your course
- How Halley adjusted her services to a course format
- The power of using worksheets
- Why no-one wants to know your background information
- Why your students need to trust the method to do the work
- The three emotional obstacles that keep your students from taking action
- Why Halley teaches the hard content first
Sites & Tools Mentioned
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Halley for sharing her story with us!