Welcome to episode 050 of The Zen Courses Show. I can’t believe it’s been 50 episodes already!
In this episode we're going to take a trip down memory lane. You’ll hear the highlights from a year of interviewing online course creators, including my top takeaways and snippets from the most popular shows over the past year. I'll also share what I've been up to lately with Zen Courses. Ready?
Sites & Tools Mentioned:
- Jumpstart Your Course - A live program to help you get started with your online course
- ZCS 011 - Sarah Selecky of SarahSelecky.com
- ZCS 047 - Bob Reynolds of BobReynoldsMusic.com
- ZCS 044 - Caleb Pike of DSLRVideoShooter.com
- ZCS 043 - Courtney Sanders of ThinkAndGrowChick.com
- ZCS 003 - Darlene Hildebrandt of DigitalPhotoMentor.com
- ZCS 007 - Emma Holmes of SchoolofScratch.com
- ZCS 025 - Brent Weaver of uGurus.com
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone featured for sharing their story with us on The Zen Courses Show!