Welcome to Episode 049 of The Zen Courses Show! My guest for this episode is the Krystal Wascher, a freelance audiobooks producer and online course creator.
In this interview Krystal shares how she left her dream law career and overcame cancer to build a successful audiobook business. Oh yeah, we chat about her course too 😉. Check it out!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How Krystal used Udemy to validate her online course
- How her dream job as an attorney led her to audiobooks
- Why she thinks 'find your passion' is bad advice
- How she decides what to include and what to leave out of her course
- The tools Krystal uses to create community in her courses
- How Krystal uses workshops to make sure that the right students buy her course
Sites & Tools Mentioned:
- Audio Creation Exchange (ACX)
- Krystal's site (Checkout her badass about page video)
- Krystal's Audiobooks courses
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Krystal for sharing her story with us on The Zen Courses Show!