Welcome to episode 048 of The Zen Courses Show! My guest for this episode is the talented Yann Ilunga, a podcast strategist and online course creator. In this interview he shares his story and how he uses the power of sales funnels to sell online courses. Ready?
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- What a sales funnel is and why you need one
- Ways to validate your online course
- Why you should get validation from people who don’t know you well
- How community helps you improve your online course
- The 3 key elements of a sales funnel
- How to identify problems in your funnel
- Tools to setup your sales funnel
Sites & Tools Mentioned:
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Yann for sharing his story with us on The Zen Courses Show!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.