Welcome to episode 047 of The Zen Courses Show! My guest for this episode is Grammy award-winning saxophonist, Bob Reynolds.
When he's not winning Grammys, Bob is also a songwriter and online teacher. He and I have been circling each other online for years and finally had a chance to chat. In this interview he shares his story and how he started teaching music online. Ready?
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- Why a successful working musician started an online school
- Bob's biggest fears when he first started
- The turning point that made him commit to creating a full-blown school versus offering on a single course
- How he teaches different learning levels in his school
- Why he focuses on process instead of outcomes
- Tips for teaching yourself how to play an instrument
Sites & Tools Mentioned:
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Bob for sharing his story with us on The Zen Courses Show!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.