Welcome to episode 046 of The Zen Courses Show! My guest for this episode is the wonderful Holly Wren Spaulding poet, teacher, and activist.
Holly has been a long time supporter of Zen Courses. I asked her to join us to share her online course journey, especially how she balances creating online programs with making art. Ready?
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- Why it’s good to disconnect from the online world sometimes
- What an immersive course / program looks like
- Why Holly Wren uses a seasonal structure for her program
- How she balances teaching online with her need to create art
- How she transitioned her in-person teaching to an online business
- Why pricing is something you have to test
- How she teaches transformation through poetry in an online program
Sites & Tools Mentioned:
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Holly for sharing her story with us on The Zen Courses Show!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.