Welcome to episode 045 of The Zen Courses Show! My guest for this episode is the amazing Paul Jarvis, designer, course creator, and founder of ofCourseBooks.
Paul was one of the first guests on the show. He’s back this episode to share what he’s been working on and his Mailchimp course, Chimp Essentials. If you want to take Mailchimp to the next level and learn about marketing automation, this episode is for you. Ready?
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- What Paul’s been up to as a course creator for the past year
- Why he created a course on Mailchimp when there are other email solutions out there
- How to make Mailchimp to work like ConvertKit...and save money
- Why Paul chose an open and close cart structure for his course launch
- Why short videos work great for technical topics
- What marketing automation is and how it works in Mailchimp
- How Paul uses drip content in his course to increase activity
- The 3 ways Paul uses student feedback
- How to beta test your course: content, testimonials, support requests
Sites & Tools Mentioned:
- Chimp Essentials - Learn how to make Mailchimp do everything ConvertKit does and more
- WP Complete - Track student progress throughout your course
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Paul for sharing his story with us on The Zen Courses Show!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.