Welcome to episode 044 of The Zen Courses Show! My guest for this episode is none other than Caleb Pike, founder of DSLR Video Shooter.
I’ve been following Caleb’s videos for a while and am excited to have him on the show to share his experience using YouTube to market his guides and tutorials to his audience, plus his take on camera gear for online course videos. Ready?
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How Caleb got his start in video after quitting college
- How YouTube has changed his business
- Why he stopped writing blog posts
- How to skyrocket your email list subscribers using YouTube
- Editing secrets to make your videos more engaging
- How to streamline your video production process
- How he decides what to create for free versus what should be a paid product
- What camera, microphone and lens to buy if you’re starting out with video
Sites & Tools Mentioned:
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Caleb for sharing his story with us on The Zen Courses Show!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.