Welcome to episode 043 of The Zen Courses Show! My guest for this episode is Courtney Sanders, founder of ThinkandGrowChick.com.
Courtney has a fantastic story. In this episode you’ll hear how she went from losing her scholarship in college and drowning in debt to turning her blog into a five figure business that allowed her to quit her job. Plus, we’ll talk about her workshop turned online course, The Escape Plan. Ready?
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How Courtney got her start as an entrepreneur in college…and ended up losing her scholarship
- The escape plan she used to turn Think and Grow Chick into a profitable brand
- Why she uses live workshops to test drive new courses
- Why you need be willing to invest in your business to grow
- How she structures her workshop, The Escape Plan, for results.
- Think and Grow Chick
- Courtney's course, The Escape Plan
- Sensei (WordPress LMS)
Three Books to develop a smarter money mindset:
*The book links above are Amazon links. If you choose to purchase these items, you'll help Zen Courses continue to create awesome content like this podcast.
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Courtney for sharing her story with us on The Zen Courses Show!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.