Welcome to another episode of The Zen Courses Show! My guest for this episode is Mackenzie Child, designer and creator of Design for Developers. In this interview we talk about his course-building process, how he uses YouTube for marketing and why he uses Coach to deliver his online course.
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- Who Mackenzie is and why he started teaching design online
- The big mistake that delayed his course launch (and how he recovered from it)
- Why he does things before he's any good at them
- Why Mackenzie uses Coach for his online course; plus, what he likes & where there's room for improvement
- How to streamline your video production
- How to use YouTube to build your brand
- What equipment he recommends for quality videos
Video Equipment Mackenzie Uses:
*The links above are affiliate links. If you choose to purchase these items, you'll help Zen Courses continue to create awesome content like this podcast.
Thanks for Listening!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Huge thanks to Mackenzie for sharing his story on the The Zen Courses Show!