Welcome to another episode of The Zen Courses Show! My guest for this episode is Dave Graham, musician and founder of Music Theory is Your Friend.
Dave just had his first successful launch for his newest course, The Music Creator’s Toolkit—after many failed attempts in the past. In this episode, he shares what he did differently this time.
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How Dave got started teaching music theory
- The secret mindset you need as an entrepreneur to keep going
- The one thing he changed that led to a successful course launch
- How to keep going even if you think you’re doing everything wrong
- Alternatives to having an email list
References and Tools Mentioned:
Thanks for Listening!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Big shout out to Dave for joining me on the The Zen Courses Show!