Welcome to another episode of The Zen Courses Show! Today’s guest is Philip Morgan, founder of PhilipMorganConsulting.com and author of The Positioning Manual.
In this episode, you'll discover Philip's key to successfully marketing as an introvert. Enjoy!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- What positioning is and how it can help you sell more courses and other products
- The cold, hard truth about self-paced courses and completion rates
- How the live bootcamp model is differs from self-paced online courses
- Why learners need more structure than we think
- The pros and cons of hybrid courses
- Non-salesy marketing strategies for introverts
- Why you should build a minimum viable course (MVC) instead of focusing on perfection
- Unconventional non-LMS ways to run your online course
References and Tools Mentioned
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Philip for sharing his story with us on The Zen Courses Show!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.