Welcome to another episode of The Zen Courses Show! Today’s guest is Claire Pelletreau, founder of ClairePells.com and host of The Get Paid Podcast.
This episode is perfect if you're curious about using Facebook to market your online course. Enjoy!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How Claire made the transition from employee to online entrepreneur while living abroad
- What Facebook ads are and how they help you sell your course
- Why you should create products at different price points
- How to deal with low attendance and lack of participation in your course
- Why access is the key to value and success for your learners
- How to run your online business while living abroad
- Why Facebook ads are ridiculously powerful for your product launches
References and Tools Mentioned
- The Get Paid Podcast
- Claire's Free guide to list building
- Absolute FB Ads self-study course
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Claire for sharing her story with us on The Zen Courses Show!