Welcome to another episode of The Zen Courses Show! Today’s guest is Greg Smith, co-founder of Thinkific, a platform to host and deliver your online course.
This episode is especially valuable if you're curious about Thinkific, marketing online courses, and pricing. Enjoy!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- Greg's story: how law school helped him start teaching online courses
- How Thinkific is different from every other online course platform out there
- Why self-paced courses have low completion rates—and what to do about it
- Direct integrations that will help you run your online business
- How to get started with Thinkific if you’re considering it for your online course
- Two features on Thinkific that you can’t find anywhere else
- 3 ways to improve your odds of success with your online course
- 3 marketing strategies to spread the word about your online course
- The future of online courses and LMS platforms, according to Greg
References and Tools Mentioned
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Greg for sharing his expertise with us on The Zen Courses Show!