Welcome to another episode of The Zen Courses Show! Today’s guest is Susan Stripling, award-winning wedding photographer and co-founder of The Wedding School, an online business school for wedding photographers.
This episode is especially valuable if you're curious about launch strategy, CreativeLive and how to build an online school—not just a course. Enjoy!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- Susan's story: how she became a photographer on a whim
- How Susan transitioned from live workshops to online courses (PLUS, what she was super afraid of)
- Why Susan chose CreativeLive to get her start with online courses (and why she eventually went out on her own)
- Just-in-Time Learning: what it is and why it works for The Wedding School
- How knowing your learner’s journey affects your course content
- How Susan marketed and launched The Wedding School, from soft launch to live event
- Why you should launch to your loyal fans first
- Why you shouldn’t ask your customers how much they’ll pay for your online course
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Susan for sharing her story with us on The Zen Courses Show!
Header photo source: http://www.susanstripling.com/blog/category/photographers/
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.