Welcome to another episode of The Zen Courses Show! Today’s guest is Joshua Millage, co-founder of LifterLMS.
This episode is especially valuable if you want to learn more about WordPress LMS plugins. It's also great if you're having a hard time choosing between an LMS plugin or a hosted course platform like Teachable. Enjoy!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How Joshua got his start in online education
- What an LMS plugin is (and the top 2 reasons to use one)
- The pros and cons of using an LMS plugin for your online course
- The differences between WordPress LMS plugins, LMS themes, and LMS platforms
- Membership plugins vs online course plugins
- How LifterLMS simplifies your LMS plugin options
- The mission behind LifterLMS’s decision to go open source
- Why pen and paper is the best technology
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Joshua for sharing his mission with us on The Zen Courses Show!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.