Welcome to another episode of The Zen Courses Show! My guest today is Caitlin Pyle of Proofread Anywhere.
Caitlin is a professional transcript proofreader and blogger who teaches people how to escape the 9 to 5 and start a career proofreading anywhere.
In this episode, she shares her tumultuous journey from being a bad employee to working as a personal trainer to FINALLY becoming an entrepreneur and launching her successful online course, Transcript Proofreading.
This episode is especially valuable for anyone who has struggled with limiting beliefs. Enjoy!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How Caitlin got her start as a transcript proofreader
- How getting fired helped her gain the courage to be an entrepreneur
- How her ebook helped her decide to create an online course
- Why she has five pricing tiers (and the reason someone would buy each tier)
- Her strategy for testing students to make sure they’re actually learning
- Why she believes a course should be treated like a course—not a product
- Why she doesn’t offer refunds
- How she motivates her students by hiring them—and why you should too
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Caitlin for sharing her mission with us on The Zen Courses Show!