Welcome to another episode of The Zen Courses Show! Today’s guest is Tara Gentile. Tara is the founder of Quiet Power Strategy and taragentile.com.
This episode is especially valuable for anyone who struggles with building and audience and knowing what their audience wants to learn. Enjoy!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How getting turned down for a promotion fueled her start as an entrepreneur
- Why she shut down her niche site to create a personal brand
- Why she pivoted from 1-on-1 consulting to create her first course
- The changes and trends in online courses since 2010, when Tara started teaching online
- How offering services can set your online course up for success
- Her experience teaching online courses via Creative Live
- Strategies Tara uses to understand her audience at a deep level, so she can create better solutions for them
- Why you should stop making ideal client profiles (and what to do instead)
- How to use social media to research your audience’s problems
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Tara for sharing her mission with us on The Zen Courses Show!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.