Welcome to another episode of The Zen Courses Show! My guest today is Emmy Wu from emmywu.com. Emmy is a videographer and editor who helps online entrepreneurs create amazing, heart-centered launch videos that get results.
In this interview, you’ll learn how she successfully launched her course, Craft to Camera—even with a small list, the wrong price and stage fright. Plus, she shares some tips for making stellar launch videos. Enjoy!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- What kept her going after she quit her job to become an entrepreneur
- Why it’s so important to tell your story
- Why video should be part of your launch strategy
- How her course, Craft to Camera, helps you tell your story on camera
- Why you don’t need a huge list to launch your online course
- The pros and cons of using Google Hangouts in your course
- How pivoting and re-pricing helped her overcome an unsuccessful launch
- What positioning is and how it helps your course launch
- Tips for improving your launch videos
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Emmy for sharing her mission with us on The Zen Courses Show!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.