My guest on this episode is Rob Walling. Rob is the founder of Drip, an Email Service Provider that specializes in marketing automation. He's also a pioneer in the online course world, having built his first course, The Micropreneur Academy, in 2009.
In this episode, you'll learn Rob’s story and how Drip can help you create email courses, grow your list and improve your marketing.
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- Why he waited to launch his first course, The Micropreneur Academy
- The approach Rob used to launch his course during a time when online courses weren’t popular
- Three things Rob learned about creating online courses
- Why you may not need to build your whole course all at once
- Why building an email list is critical to your sales and success
- How his frustration with Mailchimp led to creating Drip
- Why Drip thinks email courses are so valuable (and helps you set one up)
- How conversion rates help you optimize your marketing efforts
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Rob for sharing his mission with us on The Zen Courses Show!