Have you thought about launching a membership site? It can be a lot of work--and Steph Crowder knows all about it.
Steph manages the membership community of Fizzle, a training site for online entrepreneurs. In this episode, we discuss strategies for managing members, motivation and growth in your membership site. Enjoy!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- The pros and cons of having a membership site.
- Why Steph left her great job at Groupon to become an entrepreneur
- How she managed the fear and challenges of running a side-hustle while working full-time
- The one shift in perspective that will help you succeed in your side-hustle
- How much work it takes to run a membership site.
- What Steph's average day of member support looks like
- How to approach hiring moderators for your community
- Strategies to help motivate members
- The key to getting past fear
- The Fizzle Show
- Intercom (for customer management & support email)
- Slack* (for team communication)
- Trello (for project & goal tracking)
- Asana (for task management)
- GoToMeeting (for group coaching & webinars)
* = partner link
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Steph for sharing her mission with us on The Zen Courses Show!