My guest today is Jody Padar from NewVision CPA Group. She’s here to talk about pricing, because it’s a hot button topic for a lot of people.
If you sell online courses, you have a business. In this episode, we discuss how important pricing is for your business, how to price based on your costs, and how to use value-based pricing to take it to the next level.
We promise not to get too geeky. Enjoy!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How pricing can help you have a more profitable AND less-stressful business.
- The key numbers every business owner should know about their business…and how to calculate them
- Four steps to figuring out your pricing, based on cost
- What the heck a gross margin is! (Hint: it’s tied to your profits.)
- Two ways to build profit into your course pricing.
- How to figure out how many sales you need to make to recoup your costs
- Why trading time for money is limiting you. (And what to do instead.)
- What value-based pricing is and how to figure it out.
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Jody for sharing her mission with us on The Zen Courses Show!