My guest today is Caleb Wojcik from DIY Video Guy. If you’ve ever struggled to make videos by yourself, Caleb is your guy.
In this episode, we chat about his journey from employee to entrepreneur. We also dig into his process for making videos for his two courses.
Plus, you know I had to ask Caleb to share some equipment tips. Enjoy!
In This Episode, You'll Learn
- Why Caleb decided to leave his personal finance career to become an online entrepreneur.
- How to relax on camera
- Essential questions to ask before shooting a video for your course
- How to make more engaging talking head videos
- Why you should make shorter videos for your course
- Strategies for staying on topic in your videos
- How to make better screen recordings
- Where to start if you’ve never recorded videos before
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Caleb for sharing his mission with us on The Zen Courses Show!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.