My guest today is Brennan Dunn from DoubleYourFreelancing.com. Brennan teaches freelancers how to get more clients, grow their business and develop systems.
He recently launched his signature course, Double Your Freelancing Clients. Today, we’ll dive into his story and why he created his online courses. Enjoy!
In this episode You'll Learn:
- His scariest moment of entrepreneurship
- Star Wars vs Star Trek: where Brennan stands
- How listening to people’s questions influenced every product he’s ever made
- Why courses are more transformative than ebooks
- Why he converted his first digital product into a course (and what he added to make it actionable)
- His struggle with doubt and how he overcame it
- The worst thing you can do when you create your online course
- Strategies for validating whether your audience needs your course
Sites & Tools Mentioned
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Brennan for sharing his story with us!