My guest today is Carmen Spagnola from carmenspagnola.com. Carmen is a clinical hypnotherapist and entrepreneur who has two online courses, The Numinous School and True Prosperity.
In this episode, Carmen shares how she bounced back from bankruptcy and depression to create a successful online business.
Note: Carmen mentions hitting a ten-figure month in the episode. She meant to say a $10k month.
In this episode You'll Learn:
- How bankruptcy inspired her to change her approach to entrepreneurship
- How she merged her spiritual and working self online
- Why it’s important to ask your fans what they want
- How she’s working to eliminate anxiety around money
- The two launch approaches she used with each course
- Why she decided to use Teachery for her course instead of WordPress LMS plugins
- The first thing to think about before you create your course
- The 5 Moments of Learning in your online course
Sites & Tools Mentioned
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Carmen for sharing her story with us!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.