Today’s guest is Breanne Dyck, founder of mynameisbreanne.com. Breanne is an expert in using psychology and adult learning principles to craft remarkable learning experiences.
In this episode she shares a ton of valuable info on how to create remarkable online courses. Enjoy!
In this episode You'll Learn:
- What it takes to make a remarkable online course
- Why technology is not the problem with your course
- How to use adult learning strategies to make better online courses
- Why it’s critical to define your course participant before you make your course
- The problem with creating customer avatars
- How to clearly define your perfect participant
- Why your learner’s journey is so important to structuring your course
- The one question you should ask yourself about your customer before you create a course
Sites & Tools Mentioned
- Breanne’s Perfect Participant Guide
- Tara Gentile’s Quiet Power Strategy MasterClass w/ Breanne Dyck
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Breanne for sharing her story with us!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.