Today’s guest is Brendan Hufford from hustleheart.co. Brendan is father, husband, full-time teacher, entrepreneur, podcaster AND online course creator. Whew!
In this episode, Brendan shares his entrepreneurial journey as a side-project specialist and why he decided to create online courses. Enjoy!
In this episode You'll Learn:
- Why Brendan loves being an entrepreneur on the side
- Why he thinks work-life balance is BS
- How he created a profitable course without having a blog
- The pricing strategy he used to launch his course
- Why he loves creating Minimal Viable Products (MVPs) and believes business is about experimentation
- How he used surveys to pick his next course topic
- The wins and challenges of running a live course versus a self-paced course (he’s done both)
- Why he doesn’t like drip content in his courses
Sites & Tools Mentioned
- The Hustle&Heart Blog
- The Productivity Fundamentals Course
- Steal Like an Artist
- Entrepreneurs and Coffee Podcast
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Brendan for sharing his story with us!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.