Today’s guest is Maya Gaddie from mayagaddie.com. Maya is a fellow online course creator who helps entrepreneurs launch their online classes.
In this episode, Maya shares how getting laid off and taking a sabbatical kickstarted her entrepreneurial life. Plus, we dig into her online course and learn her tips for course creators.
In this episode You'll Learn:
- Why she left fancy cars, a high salary and her PhD program and leapt into entrepreneurship.
- How living and teaching in Ghana changed her perspective on life and entrepreneurship
- Why it’s never too early to start creating revenue
- Why starting small actually gives you more power and freedom
- How Maya started selling courses with only 50 people on her list
- What key marketing strategies Maya used to get her first customers
- How you can test your audience’s engagement with your ideas
- Why launching is so challenging for us…and what to do about it
Sites & Tools Mentioned
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Maya for sharing her story with us!