Today’s guest is Sarah Selecky, an author, entrepreneur, and writing teacher. In this episode, Sarah gives us a peek insider her online course, Story is a State of Mind. Plus, she shares strategies for teaching creative transformation.
If you want to create a course focused on creativity, process and transformation this episode is for you. Enjoy!
In this episode You'll Learn:
- What the heck sprezzatura means!
- Sarah’s first business (hint: Nancy Drew)
- The adjustments Sarah made to her in-person course to teach it online
- How to guide your students through their struggle and fear
- How she got prize winning author Margaret Atwood to be a guest teacher in her course
- Tips on writing for instruction and engagement vs writing creatively
- The secret to balancing the need for creative space with the pull of entrepreneurship
Sites & Tools Mentioned
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Sarah for sharing her story with us!