Today’s guest is Abe Crystal from Ruzuku.com, an online course platform designed to help you publish and launch your course.
In this episode, Abe shares his background, philosophy about online courses and why Ruzuku is the best platform for you.
In this episode You'll Learn:
- How Ruzuku started
- How online course platforms (or an LMS) helps course creators
- What sets Ruzuku apart from other online course platforms
- The tools that Ruzuku offers to help you create your course, engage with your learners and track progress
- How Ruzuku protects your course content and boosts learner engagement
- The types of online courses you can create in Ruzuku
- New, game-changing things coming up for Ruzuku courses
Sites & Tools Mentioned
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Abe for sharing his story with us!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.