Today’s guest is Callie Willows, half of The Membership Guys, where she helps entrepreneurs create membership communities.
In this episode, Callie shares how she got her entrepreneurial start, transitioning from nutrition consulting to building courses and membership sites…and why she and her partner, Mike, started The Membership Guys.
In this Episode, you'll learn...
- How an illness forced her into making her online business work
- The realization that helped her let go of the fear and doubt of leaving her old career behind
- Why building a membership site is not about passive income
- How to decide whether to create an online course or a membership site
- How the Member Site Academy helps you tackle every step of the membership site process
- The top three plugins to consider if you’re building a membership site
- Recommendations for Squarespace users who want to create a membership site
- Tips for running and managing a membership community
- The secrets behind six-figure launches that people aren’t telling you
Sites & Tools Mentioned
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Callie for sharing her story with us!