Today’s guest is Corbett Barr, co-founder of Fizzle.co, an online community and training platform for entrepreneurs.
In this episode, Corbett shares his entrepreneurial journey, how he got started making online courses and why he shut it all down to make Fizzle.
In this Episode, you'll learn...
- How Corbett's first foray into online courses led him to create Fizzle
- How Fizzle creates online courses, from idea to launch
- The Fizzle strategy for engaging course videos (they're videos are amazing!)
- Why frameworks, patterns & action are so important to learner success
- The challenges of launching and managing a membership site
- What Corbett would do if he were just starting out
Sites & Tools Mentioned
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Corbett for sharing his story with us!