Today’s guest is Emma Holmes aka DJ ShortE from studioscratches.com, where she helps new and experienced DJs learn how to scratch on vinyl records.
In this episode, Emma shares her journey into entrepreneurship, including all the starts and stops. She also shares how she built her online school, School of Scratch and how going all-in changed her life.
In this Episode, you'll learn...
- How Emma turned a lifelong dream into an online school
- The gradual steps she took to teach her online courses full time
- The tools and tactics she used to build her online courses
- The methods she uses to teach a hands-on subject like DJing
- The methods she uses to build community and engagement
- How she overcame the limiting thoughts that tried to stop her
Sites & Tools Mentioned
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Emma for sharing her story with us!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.