Today’s guest is Caroline Zook, designer, illustrator, branding expert, and online course creator. (She also happens to be married to Jason Zook, who was a guest on episode 002.)
In this episode, Carol shares how she went from burnt out advertising exec to lifestyle entrepreneur, the power of mini online courses and how you can use Squarespace for your online business. Enjoy!
In this Episode, you'll learn...
- Why Carol left her advertising career in New York to become an entrepreneur
- How she transitioned from selling guides to online courses
- The tools and tactics she uses to build her courses
- How she teaches difficult topics in her courses
- Ways to create an engaged community...without Facebook
- Why it's okay to price low sometimes
Sites & Tools Mentioned
- Better Branding Course - special $100 discount for Zen Courses readers
- Better Lettering Course - $5 discount for Zen Courses readers
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Carol for sharing her story with us!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.