Today’s guest is Ankur Nagpal from Teachable.com, an online platform that helps entrepreneurs launch and grow their online courses.
In this episode, Ankur goes in-depth to share the benefits of Teachable (formerly Fedora). He also shares strategies for marketing and promoting your online course based on the actions of Teachable's most successful teacher entrepreneurs. Enjoy!
In this Episode, you'll learn...
- How Ankur got his start as an entrepreneur
- How a bad experience with Udemy led him to build Teachable
- How Teachable helps you market your online course
- Strategies for growing and promoting your course
- How to measure success as a teacher entrepreneur
- Why you shouldn't price your online course based on content (and what to do instead)
Sites & Tools Mentioned
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Ankur for sharing his story with us!