Today’s guest is photographer and online entrepreneur, Darlene Hildebrandt from digitalphotomentor.com.
In this episode, Darlene shares with you how she creates online photography courses that enable her to travel the world. Plus, you learn how she went from a minimal viable product (MVP) to generating enough revenue to invest $26,000 into her premier course. Enjoy!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How Darlene got her start creating online courses
- How she went from an MVP webinar course to a premier video course
- How to handle marketing and branding when you aren't an expert
- Why and how to outsource
- Budget options for getting services
- Solutions if you have a high video bandwidth course (Vimeo vs Wistia)
- How to use Flickr groups for your photography course, plus the pros and cons.
- The strategies Darlene used to build her audience to over 20k subscribers
- Engagement strategies Darlene used to build a loyal small army
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Enjoy This Episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Darlene for sharing her story with us on The Zen Courses Show!
Header photo source: http://www.herviewphotography.com/