Today’s guest is Jason Zook from jasondoesstuff.com, skittle-lover, marketing genius and online entrepreneur.
In this episode, Jason shares with us how he got his start into entrepreneurship and why he shut down his $1,000,000 t-shirt business to focus on online learning.
Jason’s here to share his entrepreneurial journey and his process for creating online courses. He’ll also share how he validates course ideas before doing the work and his most successful marketing tactics. Happy listening!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- Jason’s little known secret
- How establishing boundaries and values helped him pivot his successful online business
- Why Jason thinks everyone has an online course to teach
- How you can plan and outline your online course
- How to figure out what content is necessary in your course
- How Jason makes sure his learners are successful in his courses
- Successful marketing strategies Jason uses for his courses
- Why you should use Teachery as the LMS platform for your next online course
- The most important things you should do before your course is done.
Cool Links Mentioned:
- The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday (affiliate link)
- Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk (affiliate link)
Enjoy this episode?
If so, please leave an honest review for The Zen Courses Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help the show's rankings. Plus, they help me improve the show so I can bring you more value.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at hello [at] zencourses [dot] co. I read every email and I'd love to read yours.
And, finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. If you have an Android phone, you can subscribe on Stitcher.
Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to Jason for sharing his story with us on The Zen Courses Show!
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Enter your email address to get podcast updates. You'll also get free weekly tips for building better courses.